Monday, August 13, 2007

happy birthday, b sis.. my dearest sis!

sweet surprise

happy birthday, my beloved b sis.. my one and only 姐姐。。 who i know loves me and i love.. (:

though you have already celebrate your birthday over the weekend with alfred kor and your friends.. but still hope that you will have a great day on the actual day itself.. was glad that you enjoyed your birthday celebration with alfred kor.. he really did go the extra mile to have a wonderful celebration with you..

wanted to buy you a bag as a pressie because you "complained" that you need one.. but who knows, iris, pea, xz, chanel, kane all bought you bags!!! so i had no choice but to buy you pedal pushers which i know you will wear because you always wear mine!! hee.. exposed on my blog! haha..

well, 姐 besides wishing you a great happy birthday with the usual, stay young, sweet, pretty, always.. want to also hope that you will have a better revelation of Him so that you can bless us also.. hee hee.. and to always be the big sister figure/ authority so, we the young ones, listen to you..

did you know that i had a "hard" time being the eldest when you went for an exchange program many years back? there were so many times, i wish you were here with us.. you always is wise and calm in making decisions.. not like me, so impulsive and always so kan chiong to get things settled.. but often, does not settled but became worst! i remember i cried once into your mailbox and due to the time difference, you were not able to call me back almost immediately, the next morning you called, wow! am i relieved and glad.. you spent quite a fair bit of $$ talking to me..

msn was not so in that time, so whenever you came onto icq, we were so happy! finally you can update us on your life.. your road trip.. visiting nigera falls.. wow! how i envy you!!

anyway, im really glad im not the firstborn, the eldest.. to always take up responsibility and to meet mummy expectations.. so i do not have to meet.. haha.. (:

some photos we have taken over the years..

taken at home.. me on the left.. sis on the right..
cant remember how old i was and who the photographer was..
dont want to give credit to the wrong person
at botanical gardens with our one and only gugu!

at chinese garden visiting aunty su qing!

at the airport sending xiao jiu jiu overseas to persue his studies!

@ orchard road looking at the lightings
with our dear gugu and mummy!

celebrating xiang's birthday!
see the birthday cake still got the flower deco!! haha

taken during cny 07..

i will never forget you and ah yi made my dream came true to bring me on board a plane when i have never step onto one when i was 21! and you are always the one to lend me $$ when im broke even when im working!!

though we had some mini disagreement during the trip but overall, we had so much fun.. we bought so much stuff.. i think that was the most distance we have ever walked in our lifetime! haha..

my fave photo taken in hangzhou, 西湖..
some may have already seen this in my friendster previously..

picturesque!
the background..not me!

sis, only both of us know the significance of this picture..
so, did you have a good laugh?
O yes.. the famous fruity bin tang hu lu!!

at cameron highlands with family

sis, often i do not share my worries, my concerns with you is not because i do not trust you or that i do not want to tell you.. but i know you will become more concerned about it.. you will want to protect me from getting hurt.. that is why i choose sometimes not to tell you..
but anyway, i guess most things you already know by now as i keep you very updated! hee..
besides wishing you a happy birthday.. want to thank you for being a great sis, my best 姐姐 always..

i love you!!

No comments: