Monday, May 12, 2008

my recent bakes..

after my last assignment, was so tempted to bake.. well, i think i haven been baking for months!! gosh!! following my last blog, im exaggerating! i haven been baking for weeks not months.. hee.. just that it has really become my fave past time.. hmm.. maybe not considered as past time, but i squeeze time to bake even if it is sacrificing my sleep..well, those who know me will know i can sleep anywhere anyplace anytime.. gosh!

using the new mixer my parents bought! cool!

my oreo cuppies in the oven!

eversince mummy kendy shared her petite experience, me too have become influenced.. have been making petite stuff and the best part is the baking time is reduced by half.. cuppies usually takes 15mins to bake.. with the petite trays, it is reduced to less than 10 mins! how cool! besides, people wont have to share.. they can just "pop" the whole thing in their mouths!

my 1st batch of cookies..
took a quick snap while waiting for the rest to be baked.. hee

my whole tray of yummy oreo cuppies!

close up.. look like specked dots! cute! hee..

baked the swedish thumbprints again as i wanted to make this as my farewell gift..
so trying it out again..

my egg tarts!

apart from the yummy tarts, the rest i made the whole of sat afternoon.. the egg tarts were baked on sunday night.. as monday was a japan holiday, i baked the egg tarts from 10pm to 330am! gosh! maddness right?? haha.. because of their size, i had to use little dough to press the crust into the molds and each time i had to do 24! can u imagine?? hah.. but i had a great time doing that.. i slept well that night.. from the aching shoulders.. haha..

the next morning was going to visit my dear sista, so decide to make some for her family too! well, though it doesnt look as nice because it was really tiring for me.. but sista loves it!

well, hopefully i get to have time to bake soon..i miss my baking frenzy..

No comments: