Thursday, October 16, 2008

my convocation..

took a day's leave to attend my convocation in the morning.. dear dear, my parents, my granny & my cousin went.. after my convocation, i went to a korean food outlet with siang and my family to have lunch.. after that went with xiang to check out string curtains for my house.. went to ikea to look at their roller blinds.. not too bad and very afforable.. well, it was a fruitful day for me.. hee..

went to visit the dentist yesterday because of my wisdom toothache.. he suggested to extract my wisdom tooth who is affecting my pain.. my face was half swollen when i took these pictures..

thank you dear dear who bought my long sleeve white top in preparation for my convocation.. thanks for rushing down to school this morning to attend my convocation and had to go back to work in the afternoon.. muaks!












thanks steph for waiting for me.. i was late, she helped me wore my gown and waited for me.. thanks for the safety pins and black pins! hee..


No comments: