Sunday, November 30, 2008

my rantings on 30th Nov..

" If He carried the weight on the cross upon His shoulders.. "

It is going to be a busy week ahead..

mon & tues full day meetings with dinners..
wed is a non-working day for me as we will be doing family visits..
thurs i will be on leave to acc dear dear to the hospital.. then at night for the D&D..
fri, sat, sun will be having full day meetings again.. hiaz.. its going to be a stressful week ahead..

most of my friends asked if i rested enough for the wedding, my family advised me to sleep early everyday to get enough beauty rest to prepare for my big day.. though i slept well throughout the night with undisturbed sleep, but i didnt really rest well enough for the big day..

initially wanted to go for a beauty spa/ facial session.. but due to the little time i have for myself.. i didnt manage to relax my skin and pamper myself.. :(

i hope after my wedding things will be back into good shape.. i have more time to do my shopping, stock up on clothes, shoes, bags, accessories and be back into good shape.. more time to enjoy my new oven and once again get back into my baking mood.. i miss baking!!!

well, i also hope dear dear can manage some things well and even better after our marriage to give ourselves more security.. :)

p.s: hope we can go for a good honeymoon to relax and enjoy ourselves to start 2009 afresh..

No comments: