Saturday, April 30, 2011

my darling @ 30weeks..

its been sometime since mummy last blogged.. I've been cooking dinners at home after Im back from work to allow Baby Caleb to absorb all the healthy nutrients.. Home cooked food is definitely better than outside so mummy has to be alittle more hardworking on it.. Jia you, mummy!!

At our last visit, Baby Caleb weighs a healthy 1.5kg.. Thank you Jesus for a healthy growth.. All's fine.. I can feel Baby Calebs kicks more often now.. Last month, I prayed that Baby Caleb will be an easy baby, being very specific and one of it is his sleeping habits.. May he sleep well at night so that we can get some rest at night.. I know for those with newborns will know that we cannot really dictate baby sleeping habits.. but nothing is impossible with God! Indeed, I start feeling his kicks very early these days and by 10pm when i go to sleep, dear dear will kiss Baby Caleb goodnight and tell him to go to sleep.. I will also whisper my goodnights to him before i go to sleep.. Its a joy just to greet you good morning and good night my darling, Caleb! Thank you Jesus!

We have got ready the baby's room for your arrival.. Mummy promise to be more hardworking reading you bible stories, our praise and worship session and playing xiao yiyi's lullaby's CD for you.. I will also remind Daddy to be more hardworking reading you bible stories and nursery rhymes..

As I am writing my blog, Baby Caleb' is jumping for joys in me.. I can so fill it.. He loves it when mummy talks about him.. My sweetest darling..

My colleagues at work so love you too, my darling! See the baby journal they got for you so that Mummy can update your details.. & Mummy came to realise they didnt know your gender when they got it.. Mummy gota start working on decorating it.. And you can enjoy viewing next time.. Thank you yiyi cindy, yiyi mc, yiyi shanz and yiyi sea.. hugs!


Ciao! We love you so already our darling baby Caleb!

No comments: