Thursday, February 14, 2008

my valentine's day bake..

well, after yesterday blog, i made chocolate marshmallow cola muffins for dear dear and colleagues.. happy valentine's day! feedback gotten back is not that positive though.. i must have overmix the batter that is why the muffin is a little hard.. packed those tiny muffins into a nice container for dear dear..

dear dear is still doing audit today.. i guess he must be very tired.. started his day early meeting his suppliers at 8am and had dinner till 10pm.. today also audit.. but is in sg.. hee.. he called me just now to tell me he may have to audit late so he will meet me at boon lay..

yesterday i thought he will be too tired to read my blog but i guess he read it.. because he kept asking me what i was doing yesterday when i reached home.. hehe... thank God that i didnt post the flavour up.. else it will no longer be a suspense anymore..

Happy Valentine's Day dear dear!!
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!

No comments: