Sunday, February 10, 2008

happy lunar new year!

happy lunar new year!! huat ah!! some random photos..

have not been blogging as it is a really busy pre-chinese new year for me.. been baking pineapple tarts for sale.. not alot in terms of quantity but because im the only one baking and i have to work.. it has been keeping me busy.. hee..


my packed pineapple tarts!

then, i made some huat kuek for my dad on new year's eve and on the 4th day of new year! it is a simple recipe to follow.. fun and easy.. hee.. excited to see it huat!! haha..

tried to make yam paste for my pre-reunion dinner desserts! hee.. all of them loved it! except that it is not well blended because i do not have a blender at home! hee.. but great that i know how to make yummy orr-nee..



my orr-nee..


the layout of the table..

on the 1st night of new year, made some agar agar from the recipes i gotten from the website.. not bad! hee..


forgot to bring digicam out on the 1st day of chinese new year.. these pictures were taken on the 2nd day..


we had lunch at home on saturday.. this is one of the photo that was taken.. note that only Bastian can play a little, my mum can play.. the rest in the pictures cant play!

on the 2nd day of chinese new year, dear dear came over..

No comments: