Wednesday, March 12, 2008

my weekday bakes..

after the weekend baking frenzy.. i guess the addiction continues.. been so excited to bake all the recipes i found.. surprisingly i was not tired! hee.. after work, went to fairprice to get the ingredients.. oh yes, i may have flour, butter and sugar always ready at home.. but this time round, i needed chocolate spread.. so went to buy.. cant wait to hands on the recipe..

yesterday everyone's home except siang lah.. so b sis tried to help me cream the butter and sugar that explains why I have time to take the before photos.. hee.. but i guess she was either too slow or simply too gentle with the batter that my dad offered assistance also.. all i had to do was to sit down and snap! hee..

presenting the batter my dad mixed:


after adding the the flour, the eggs and chocolate spread.. in the oven it went.. the recipe calls for the batter to be swirled with the chocolate spread.. trust me, after i hands on, it is not easy for the chocolate spread to follow the toothpick but the petite thing moved together which is not easy to be swirled..

ta-da.. presenting the tray of chocolate frosted cuppies!


next, i moved on to mix the batter for the choco chips..


presenting it baking in the oven:

ta-da! more and more yummy bakes!


packing all my cookies.. one for mum's colleagues.. one for my colleagues.. one for dear dear.. one for the house.. one for dad's office.. hee.. so glad to have so many loyal supporters! hurray!!

No comments: