Saturday, June 07, 2008

my bakes!!

zh told me on thursday that after kendy & i left.. nobody finds recipes in office & discuss what to make.. especially after exams, now she has more time.. hee.. i miss those times too..to search & search & print all of them! hee.. my current co has password & tracking system for printing of colour printing.. $0.15 per piece so is being monitored..:( thankfully, i have printed all those recipes i wanted before i left! hee.. i cant imagine printing without color, then i would not be able to see a sample of the end product.. hmm... dear dear got a new color printer, thanks dear dear in advance for printing! hee

presenting my bakes last week..




my brother said it tasted so good that he finished more than half of the brownie!! it is idoit-proof and is very simple to make! i should have added marshmallow.. hee.. next time
..
my cinnamon rolls, yes mummy kendy, im stubborn.. i used the same old recipe which explains the same results! haha.. where did you get your last recipe? you never share.. can find for me? hee.. wonder if is my tiring hand because i didnt mix it well enough and the texture is hard! going to throw it away...

this morning, dear dear went reservist again.. i woke up at 6am to prepare breakfast & pack pasta for him.. dear dear bought the ingredients for me yesterday. when you get a man to do grocery shopping, it is very interesting! hee..

afternoon went to buy a packet of hershey's choco chips to make these choco chips cookies.. it took me less than 2 hours to make 2 recipes of these.. very easy & the baking time is about 10-15 mins.. fast!! i have 4 bottles of choco chips at home now! i have down 6 cookies.. is really yummy!!

presenting my yummlicious choco chips cookies...


see how it spreads in the oven!! only managed to get some nice rounded ones.. some are cut off at the edges because they spread onto each other.. but is nice lor! hee..

after blogging, i realised i didnt take any pictures of the cookies.. because was trying to find the nicer ones to take photoshoot but didnt find a nice tray to take...

tiring weekend but fulfilling!! hee...

No comments: