Saturday, June 07, 2008

updates on the week..

it is my 2nd week into my new job.. getting to know more about the interesting people there.. waiting for my manager to come back to shift to another seat so that i have my own place.. guess i need to wait for another week because he has to shift and anohter colleague has to shift to get my seat.. hmm...:(

received my namecard today.. it has been sometime i haven had a namecard.. i gave dear dear my 1st namecard! haha..

have already list down my task lists! gosh!! its quite a lot.. b sis asked me how is my new job.. i said ok so far so good but busy... she replied.. work that is busy then can be considered as work.. haha.. i believe more tasks will be added next week because another manager is coming back next week..

entering into a new field, engineering which i have no relevant knowledge before is pretty boring i should say.. i was doing some catalog thingy and brainstorming edm last week with my colleague.. but am totally clueless about the industry and what their customer expects! haha.. hopefully, next week can have a discussion with my personal adviser there for more insight! haha.. she has been extremely busy last week but am happy that i get to do marketing again and best there's someone i know to guide me along.. hee.. thanks to that someone.. we get to have more gossips!! wonder if is good or bad! haha..

so looking forward to a great weekend.. let my weekends be long long!!

No comments: