Sunday, August 17, 2008

mini weekend de-stress!!

decide to stay on at my current place.. hang around.. wait for bonus.. hee..

but am still stressed.. work till almost 7pm everyday.. know is not considered late for most of you.. but when i reach home, is really tiring because my office's so far.. hmm..

today my colleague commented that another department staff like to take advantage of me.. her taiji skills no. 1, people need to cut watermelon into different slices before passing on.. she pass the whole watermelon to me!!! haiz... she is not helping man...

besides that lousy colleague.. a trade exhibition is coming up and im rushing tonnes of stuff man.. manager commented that i should have more initiatives on my program.. haiz.. hate to be reminded that marketing has take more initiatives though another colleague said that's always the case.. hmm..

dear dear also been rather stressed these days.. manager chasing him for JD.. customers call him on saturday morning when he was still sleeping.. gosh!!

went for a drink at paulaner on fri night after dinner.. it was rather relaxing sitting on the countertop listening to live band.. the singers has a great voice!!! but their specialty is beer.. i ordered a 0.3 litre and dear dear a 0.5 litre.. i drank less than half of mine i suppose?? but i was on e verge of vomiting!! no more beers for me!!!!


No comments: