Sunday, August 17, 2008

my strawberry pinkie moonies!

been wanting to make moonies 2 weeks back but never really have the time and energy to do it.. FINALLY!! i made some today.. my granny gave me the recipe... though there are alot more steps to get it done but generally i find the dough easier to handle and very fragant due to steaming the flour with pandan leaves.. quite some prepwork to do..

but its easy and non-bake.. non-butter.. non-hassle.. just get the dough done and roll the balls.. and ta-da.. you put it in the mold.. using the "kou fen" on the dough really makes it very powdery and does not stick onto the mold!! amazing!! it was fun!!

a healthier way of de-stressing.. i must say.. hee...

p.s i love the colours of my mum's kitchen.. i hope i get my own workstation at my own kitchen with enough space for my bakes, sweets and cooks! hee...

No comments: