Saturday, August 08, 2009

Praise The Lord that im always in good hands..

my last day at my work station..
i will miss the bright yellow.. how it always brighten my mood..


it has been a week since i started work in a new environment.. though its something completely new to me.. but somehow there is a sense of belonging because it's a place i studied previously..

it is very challenging indeed, unlike what i had expected.. haha.. but im glad because at least i wont get too bored.. this one week reminded me of the days back in jj.. meetings, meetings and more meetings.. emphasizing on core values.. getting heard etc..

at the same time, i thank My Father in heaven for always placing me in good hands.. everywhere i go, He is watching.. i made great friends in jj & ms.. and the best part is we are still in close contact.. even the new place which im in, i thank Him for being placed in one of the better teams with a very friendly buddy who teaches me and explain the work processes to me patiently..

i must give credit when credit is due.. My Father who has been watching over me all the time.. Thank You Lord! Sometimes i really thought i have drifted far, but He is there.. because there is no other explaination how im always protected and placed in the right hands.. you must be wondering its too early to tell.. of course.. there are already some aspects i feel stressed already.. but still i must thank Him.. at least i have gotten a good start.. im really touched by Your love..

oh yes, i must mention this.. i even get to work with lecturers who used to teach me.. and these lecturers are the good ones.. hee.. making our 3-hour lectures interesting so that we comprehend..

p.s in case ur reading this claryce.. pardon my bad command of english..

1 comment:

Claryce said...

wah i just read my name on your blog ahhhhh. haha. you always nv update. so i only read from time to time. glad you're doing well over there. i'm not doing quite so well. haha. will tell you all abt it the next time i see you online. anywayz. don't worry about your MIL. it's like..... TRADITION. no worries yah.