Friday, November 13, 2009

its been some time..

yup.. it has been some time since i updated the babelicious blog.. it has been sometime since i started working in school.. so far so good.. colleagues are zen and friendly to those I know and met..

thanks to my lovely colleagues, i had a very memorable birthday celebration in school.. but i didnt upload the photos because I have cut of my healthy shiny black hair.. Initially i love it.. but after so many people told me that i actually looked better with my long shiny black hair I regretted.. oh man!how long does it take for it to grow back? hmm.. for the time being, ishall leave it alone till it grows back ba..

i have since now slowly learn to accept my hair.. hopefully in the next few weeks will take some photos and post it up soon..

ciao..

No comments: