Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Thank you my dear dear!!

this post is specially for my dear dear.. well, i havent been updating my blog to begin with so i dont think he will read it.. unless i tell him to..


I thank Heavenly Father for dear dear.. He has been very understanding and patient with each passing day..


For allowing me to decide what to eat during meal times, buying meals for me if Im working late even though I can only eat some mouthfuls only, carrying my bag whenever we are together to ease my load, watching over me to ensure I eat my vitamins on time, wearing the correct shoes as some days the weather is wet so dear dear will remind me to wear my crocs to have better grip, letting me have more time to rest while he gets breakfast, etc.. and the list goes on and on..


I know its early but I have had some leg cramps few weeks back and I woke him up in the middle of the night and he helped to massage for me.. yesterday i had a mild leg cramps again i told him i didnt wake him up so he can have a better sleep.. and he's like why didnt i wake him up? haha..


Thank dear dear for loving me and baby.. I can feel the excitment especially at night where we have "family bonding" together.. My dear baby, Papa and Mummy loves you so much.. I am sure you can feel it too right? Happy growing day by day with Jesus protection, my highly favored, deeply loved, greatly blessed baby.. Cant wait to see you again at the ultrascan this Saturday..


Hugs.. Ciao..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have read it and will always care for u my dear...