Monday, December 06, 2010

the best news ever!!

Over the weekend I have been fretting about who is going to take care of my little one.. On one hand, I dont want to tire my mum out and I am not sure if she is willing to resign and stay home to look after the little one.. as its not a simple task to easily commit to..


Whether I can quit my job and stay home to look after my little one.. frankly speaking, i wouldnt mind that.. besides I always think that is the "noblest" job in the world! Especially you get to face your little one 24-7 watching him/ her grow.. teaching him/ her the ways of life.. And the list goes on and on.. From the beginning, all I wanted is a simple life..


But when I think about the housing loan, my insurance expenses.. I cannot totally rely on hubby for everything.. it will be too stressful on him.. And I cannot buy toys and beautiful clothes for my little one.. I want to give him/ her the best! Like how my parents gave and is still giving.. I am so thankful to them..


Today, I went home and asked mum if she will really resign and stay home to take care of my baby? She said YES!!! I asked her at least 5 times before I left.. Her answer is the same.. Its a YES!! Im so glad.. I told her to recommend me a good confinement nanny for me and during that one month, I will be good and stay home with the nanny and look after my little one.. When I get back to work, she will take care of my baby.. I told her I will hire a helper to ease her load even though she has her own helper already..


I am so thankful to her.. She is the noble one! To sacrifice her job to take care of us, her precious 4 children.. And now she has to sacrfice her job to take care of her grandchild.. thank you Mummy!! You are the BEST!! Love you!!

No comments: