Tuesday, November 16, 2010

1st letter..

My dear Baby,


Mummy is happy and delighted to have you.. But of course all mummies to be experience such morning sickness and I am not spared.. But thank God mine is considered mild at this point in time..


I feel very light headed all day.. from the moment I wake up till I go back to sleep.. I feel bloated whole day and my appetite is not extremely good.. Most of the times, I dont finish what I order.. In the morning, I crave for something sourish so yesterday I had an apple for breakfast, today I had kiwi.. my mum reminded me not to have so citrus thingy in the morning so i accompanied with a cup of milo today..


I feel so uncivilised cause I burped whole day! I seldom burped but I feel so bloated that I burped even though I didnt have much for breakfast or lunch..


Yesterday night I whispered a prayer to have no headaches and indeed this morning I woke up with ease.. Thank you Daddy God for answering.. But still I feel quesy as I am typing now..


Thanks to everyone who is concerned about me though I haven share the good news..


Hugs,

Sweetest Babelicious Mummy

No comments: