Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I can see a Father in him!

Yesterday night I was having some discomfort.. some cramps.. gynae said its normal as the uterus is expanding.. I can feel God's amazing hands at work! But its pretty disturbing as I cannot get to sleep.. I kept tossing and turning.. Dear Dear pat me to sleep as usual but it took me more than an hour to get to bed..


This morning when I woke up, I felt so giddy, nauseous and was pespiring cold sweats.. I went to bed immediately to rest.. Is that my 1st wave of morning sickness? Horrible feeling! Then Adrian told me.. wow.. pregnancy is so 辛苦.. he told me, just one is enough.. I thought one is rather lonely.. At least must have 2.. but well, I wasnt in the physical strength to argue so I just laid there..


I pray that my little one will grow, be healthy, be good, be beautiful, be full of peace with a calm sweet spirit, patient, with loving kindness and a tender heart towards God.. Mummy and Daddy loves you!! As for me, may I enjoy pregnancy, no morning sickness, be healthy and strong, gain just the right amount of weight and be in my best of moods.. As for Adrian, may him get to know more and more about Jesus and continue to support me and our baby in every pregnancy I will go through.. In Jesus Name, Amen!

No comments: