Wednesday, November 03, 2010

its positive!

A day after the uncomfy feeling of having pad on my panties, period felt like coming i saw some brown but no more, i felt some cramps ocassionally.. but no period.. i am curious to know if im preggy?

so the next day on 3 Nov, i took the pregnancy test.. it showed a +! I can hear my Heavenly Father saying, Blessed Birthday!! I am so happy but am concerned about those brownish stains i saw so we went to see a gp 1st.. i was given some meddy and 2 days of mc which i was told to bed rest when i can..


Before i got preggy, I already told Adrian that I will want to deliver at Thomson Medical so I cannot go with my mum's gynae and my gynae who did the operation for me because they only deliver at Gleneagles..

During my mc and over the long weekend (as Friday was a Deepavali), i went online to research for Thomson Dr. But still I prefer word of mouth rather than the forums on the Internet.. So I still haven shortlist my gynae to be..



on 8 Nov, i saw a spot of brown again.. this time i wanted to see a gynae so i asked mum for recommendations.. I have my own preference and Adrian doesnt have much opinions in this area, so I had to take lead and decide.. This time, I was back at work.. So I had to think about the brown spot and my work.. I couldnt concentrate.. I prayed that my baby will be fine.. In Jesus Name, Amen!


My preference, I always felt that male can be more decisive at making decisions.. so I wanted a male gynae.. even my hairstylist I prefer a male.. i dont mind peeps calling me gender-cist, well i am! hee.. but I also believe there are jobs that women can perform better than men..


So settled, I went to see Dr Adrian Woodworth.. short and sweet! He did an ultrasound on me and I can see my baby!! Its 5 weeks old.. Continue to grow my beautiful and healthy baby as Mummy sayang you and Daddy protect you.. And our Heavenly Father watching over us.. =)


Ever since, we saw the positive sign.. Adrian has been very concerned on wet floors, wet toilets, rainy weathers.. Thanks dear dear for your care over us.. Hugs..



Till then, ciao!

No comments: