Thursday, September 13, 2007

我的换换爱!! 童嘉蒂,恶少,总经理。。。

楊丞琳 - 任意門

look at her cute outfit and song! i cant help to keep saying she is cute cute cute!! when i was watching her mtv! i love it! dear, let's get her album soon!! :)

楊丞琳-缺氧

this is why why love song.. i like this song too!! i have finished watching it long time ago!! luckily, else i will have more distractions when i need to rush my tma!! haha.. my classmate, crystal was watching this show with me, she told me yesterday she was still at episode 13!! gosh! so slow!

p.s dear, let's save more $$ to go taipei? as if i am not saving enough.. dear friends, sometimes it is not that i am always so busy to go out with you guys but i have to save for my studies, pay off my internet, hp bills, insurance, savings.. in the end, im really left with nothing.. that is why sometimes, i try to bring lunches to office to avoid spending more.. harsh reality! i want to faster complete my degree and get a graduate pay and great renumeration package... dentists lah.. bonuses, mbo, performance bonus, variable etc etc.. i miss taiwan!! the worst part is that jolin is the ambassador for welcome to taiwan campaign! haha. how to resist??

all ritey, i have to stop dreaming and mug now.. chiao!

my favorite song by 王傳一!! have been looking for it!!! even as i listen to the song now, tears welled up in my eyes, thinking of the scenes of jia di and er shao! oh my!!

王傳一 - 換換愛

“you are welcome to my heart, welcome to my heart.. 用辛福的约定。。。”

王傳一- Welcome to my heart

No comments: