Thursday, September 27, 2007

我的可爱的白白豆腐。。 my facebook.com


addicted to facebook.com.. supposed to be working but facebook.com is always on one of my windows.. supposed to be doing assignments but exploring facebook.com.. supposed to be sleeping but still sending fortune cookies to others..

can u see a resemblence with my bai bai doufu and the soft toy posted in my blog a few weeks ago?? hee.. friends, please join facebook.com and let me invite you to have a fluffly like me!! its so fun!! i was addicted to blogging NOW to facebook.com!! im not a usually "bo liao" person.. but this facebook.com is more fun than friendster.. i should say it is a combination of friendster, neopets and whatever.. it is the hardwork of certain software developers!! thumbs up! good job!

so, come, join us.. i see you at facebook.com! hee..

No comments: