Monday, September 17, 2007

"la pia"!!


told my dad i wanted to post on my bloggie and he helped me carry the box so that i can take nice shots of it..though he wasnt spontaneous enough to take a photo with the la pia he specifically mentioned that this is a nice flower cut .. he cut it! haha

thanks to papa, he went to buy the teochew mooncake today, gave to ah gong, my aunt and our family.. by going all the way to geylang to get it, he made all of us happy..

this special mooncake, is my favourite!! and i get to eat it once a year during the mid-autumn festival.. many of my teochew friends have not heard of this so decide to post it on my bloggie.. hee.. fortunately i get to eat it only once a year, because why this is called a "la pia" is because is is made from pork fats = lard!!! it has a flaky crust and is filled with bean paste.. according to my grandma, the lard makes the crust flaky and crispy.. the bean paste is also cooked in lard.. resulting in the great taste! so when you eat the "la pia" it is very very oily = more calories!! told dad because he always buy good food back for us, resulting in my size now.. he rubbed it in by saying: 胖有胖的美哦!! NO! I dont want that!!

im finally done with my assisgnment and has submitted today!! i also gotten my results back for my tma 1 for market research!! very happy and satisfied with the results.. more than 76.. hee..

by the way, i am watching devil beside you again! i forgot the ending.. and since i have completed why why love.. might as well!! haha.. now i am starting to re-appreciate 暧昧 and 理想情人。。 i prefer mike's style in why why love and prefer rainie outlook in devil beside you because her hairdo in why why love just looks kinda dumb..

No comments: