Sunday, September 30, 2007

happy pay day cum aniversary!

it has been a long long time since we last had expensive meal.. my expensive context is 10% + 7%.. haha.. anyway, since it was pay day and our anniversary so we decide to treat ourselves to a GREAT meal!! it has been so so so long since i last had sakae..


dear dear different facial expressions.. can really tell when a man is satisfied with his meal

look at our yummy menu, i think that was the most dishes i have ever ordered in sakae!! i thought the bill will amount to $60+ but the bill came up to $39.90!! we even had to force the cheesey chicken down our throats because we ate too much!

some photos we have taken during the meal. after the meal, we even went orchard to do some shopping. i realised i become so cautious and careful on my spendings! i used to be very impulsive and get anything that my eyes set on.. but now, i have to think and think.. try on to make sure i can match with my current wardrobe before i get it.. so everyone who reads this post, do tell my mummy and daddy that i have finally started to understand the importance of HARD EARNED $$.. before i get too happy about it.. my 老毛病 came back! i actually want to change hp considering im saving saving!! some history for those who do not know me from the start when i own a hp.. hp is actually part of my hobby, i change it so often that i never used a hp for more than a year! not that i am rich, the most expensive hp was w800, i bought it at 600+ and had to forgo all lunches etc.. i started with ericsson t10, then panasonic g90, then motorola v3688, then samsung, and finally sony ericsson.. i cant remember how many phones i have changed!!haha.. anyway, wont get it also cause im saving for dear birthday fest, my birthday hairdo, my best friend wedding..

welcome OCTOBER!! my fav month of the year, childrens day, dear dear birthday and babelicious aka me birthday etc etc! oktober fest!! like how the germans celebrate it! hee..


p.s happy anniversary, better get going with my market research assignment, due date 3rd OCT!

ciao..

No comments: