Thursday, December 20, 2007

kendy's petite egg tarts..

yesterday night.. kendy made petite egg tarts.. she brought this morning to share.. how mini.. how small.. how cute! the taste is great too!!!

but i do not have petite baking tins.. and do not want to keep spending $$ on baking stuff.. sighz.. can i have petite baking tins for christmas? haha..

presenting her petite egg tarts for the small mouths.. like me! hee..

yummy!!

p.s: i made cinnamon rolls for dear dear family.. but no photos because sis took the camera to bkk.. hope she enjoy the shopping! hee..

p.p.s: there was no one home yesterday night except bro, his friend and me.. mum went over to grandma house.. b sis went overseas, xiang at work.. pa went to work at night.. there was a small lizard at night when i was about to sleep.. bro offered to catch for me but it was on the ceiling and im concerned of him dropping the lizard onto my bed, thus went to b bed to sleep instead.. i dun like the bed! it is so hard!! i miss my bed.. this morning, i had to go to my room to get change etc to get to work and i saw the small lizzy again!! as bro is playing computer games overnight, he is awake at 7am! so i got him to kill the lizzy.. my brave bro! thanks!! ~~

No comments: