Sunday, December 30, 2007

mr and mrs yeo

this is going to be the longest blog post with the most photos and least words.. i have been editing the photos since 12am and is already 4am now..

i would like to give credits for the 1st 5 photos to my aunt.. she designed it specially for me created beautifully into an album.. special thanks to my aunt who rushed out the album and pass it to me 2 days after my rom, placing all her effort in decorating the album.. it is lovely.. i will bring around to show my friends and colleagues soon..

28 dec 07 marks the day we became husband and wife in the eyes of the singapore govt.. trying hard to convince dear dear not to have a customary wedding.. because i find the after marriage life is more important than anything else.. but till then, we will have one sometime later..

thanks dear dear for always taking such good care of me, loving me and willing to take a further step of our love into the next level.. i love you!

special thanks to our family members and friends who turned up despite it being a friday afternoon, having to apply for leave, some rushing down to jurong to attend our rom.. we appreciate your generous blessings and your presence to celebrate our special moment!

No comments: