Wednesday, December 05, 2007

my cinnamon rollies..

wanted to do somethng cinnamon because i bought a bottle of cinnmon the other day for my banana cake but only used 2 shakes.. find it quite a waste.. so wanted to use it..
i remember my parents used to buy cinnamon rolls from this cinnamon shop.. i cant remember the name of the shop but is quite expensive.. so search online for this recipe.. but hor.. have to buy yeast so as to make the dough.. but decide to experiment around loh..
so went to buy yeast which cost me only a dollar plus.. and am satisfied with the results.. unlike cookies.. the amount of butter used is lesser and for this recipe, i used brown sugar instead of the normal castor sugar thus i think is healthier than my other recipes.. so i ate one immediately after i bake it!.. hee.
dad mixed the dough for me.. because we do not have the electric mixer.. it is too heavy for me.. my arm muscles not so strong yet..

the dough rising!! i was so excited.. i waited for about 45 mins and it rose and rose! hee..

mixing the cinnamon powder with the brown sugar and butter..
cutting the cinnamon out and waiting for it to rise again..


though the looks is not there but it taste great! i had one immediately after i took out the 1st batch.. ,]. fish had 3!!!!
other than the shortbread recipe that dear dear gave me, i will bake this cinnamon roll again.. because i love it!!
p.s just sms kendy to tell her about my cinnamon rolls.. she is making banana muffins now! hee..
p.p.s my dad and dear dear think too highly of me.. they tell me to do more so that i can sell it!! haha.. i told them im happy to bake and they eat.. dont need to sell them.. hee..

No comments: