Saturday, December 01, 2007

my log cake..

oh yes.. from my previous entry.. today i did a sample of my make up.. not bad lah.. though i didnt take a photo.. b sis and dear dear both said was ok.. hee.. sista, saw yr entry.. need so much advance meh??
anyways, was supposed to go marina bay to play arcade had lunch then to get my fake eyelashes.. however, when we reached marina bay, we realised the whole place has been closed down! the intergrated resort is making entry.. very disappointed.. we headed to maxwell to have lunch instead..
after lunch, we went bugis to go shu to try hunt for eyelashes.. but when i reached bhg, wow! i was overwhelmed by the crowd.. had a headache immediately! got so sick that we did not spend more than a minute there! dear dear suggested to take a bus back to je then head home.. good suggestion!! je is where poon huat is located and is one of the bigger outlet! hee.. so instead of my eyelashes, i bought more more baking stuff!
realised the plain flour is the cheapest there and got 1 more packet.. dear dear insisted that i buy the oven mitten.. finally bought the emulsifier for the cake.. bought coco powder.. whipping cream.. more choco chips because i realise it is so cheap compared to my carrefour buy..

see my spongy log cake?? hee.. taste good also!


this time, i really trained my arm muscles man.. i whip and whip!

not too bad lah for 1st timer.. hee..

after making log cakes, i went on to make shortbread
so i can put in my new choco chips! hee..

all ritey.. its twelve now.. have to go to bed.. so tired after a nite of baking.. hee..

nitey nites nites!

No comments: