Saturday, October 13, 2007

birthday carnival!!

met up with sista on saturday afternoon to celebrate my birthday.. sista, im so touched leh.. i didnt know you went through so much just to celebrate my birthday and lunch with me.. thanks for getting my favourite flower, sunflower for me, a cake, a present and something that is so me and i like and a treat and a lovely card.. i like it soo much.. i should treat u instead as it is my birthday.. i appreciate it, thanks for everything!


I am also honored that i get to know yellow red, the special someone in your life now.. am happy for you really.. but sista, remember what i said ok? but even if you don't i will keep reminding you.. dont worry!! hee..


sista, know that i love you too and wish you happiness!!


Cheerios to our sistahood!

No comments: