Thursday, October 04, 2007

sick day at home..

my nose was running marathon since yesterday afternoon.. it got worst when i came home after lesson and the water heater wasnt working when i was showering.. i bathed in cold water.. wooah!! it was too cold for me.. i pop my flu tabs and went to bed..


woke up the next morning to bathe and get ready to work.. took out my long sleeve top and jeans to keep me warm in the office but when i was bathing, i felt so unwell.. i was about to faint! sighz..


then i sms the girls and went to take a short nap before i visit the doctor.. dear dear was on his way to the police post, he came by to accompany me to the dr den back home before he went to the police post for his reservist..


i came home pop my meddy den i head back to sleep..


my house quite happening today.. xiang was back yesterday night, b sis is on leave for alfred kor birthday celebration but she is also sick like me.. dad bought us breakfast today.. i had a bit before taking my meddy then i went for a rest.. dad was cooking "lor bak" in the kitchen.. my dad is so SUPER can.. he can cook "lor bak".. wanted to learn but the drowsiness sets in and i went to rest..


after dear reservist was over, he came by to accompany me and showed me facebook pets! haha.. he was up playing it till 3am the previous night! haha. he was addicted liao wor!! haha.. we ate dad's, "lor bak".. it taste so so good!! he added my fave "tau pok" dear dear enjoyed it too!! he said my dad is so clever wor!! he can cook "lor bak" last time i thought he can only cook fragrant fried rice, chili crab, "shao pofan" aka claypot rice.. but he proved me really wrong. his instructions for teaching me how to marinate the chicken wings for my bbq and all of my friends said its fabulous!!


presenting to you.. my daddy "lor bak"

my dad saw me taking a photo of this and he already knows my addiction to blogging! hee.. bty, he likes the picture, he said it is very clear and the meats was displayed very nicely.. o yes, he was the one who chopped the "bak" and presented on this plate!

No comments: