Wednesday, October 17, 2007

my precious thoughts..

hmm.. its after lunch hours and working with the very very mundane work as usual.. i can fall asleep doing this.. hmm..

how i wish i can take leave this week to complete my assignments.. 1 due on 23rd Oct - mar comms and another due on 24th Oct - market research.. i aint superwoman.. in fact, i spend a great deal doing research.. asking around how others do their tmas.. hee.. im always clueless!!

but i have 1 group assignment to be handed up on tuesday and another market research which we have to use spss to analyse our charts and graphs.. i hate market research.. thats y i have been procastinating to take the module till now.. thanks to my tutor.. i chose to do my research problem on budget airliner.. and i dont even know what i have written in my tma 2 to get a 68 only..!! bty, my class average score is 64! arghz.. i wanted to do my best! i wanted to do well on my last year.. but i cant.. sighz.. anyway, 3rd one spss is required and my tutor is not looking for descriptive analysis.. he is looking for quantitative ones!! cross-tabs, chi-square, anova, t-test... wow wow! thats alot man! i got so worried that i cried last time, over-highly stressed! thanks dear, for being by my side and offering to get the spss book for me..

my dad and sis thought i was trying to be funny making funny expressions and all.. but i am just too stressed..

i really cant do it after work.. because i am so tired and my normal sleeping time is 11pm.. arghz.. which means i only have sat and sun to complete it.. but friday i have project meeting, saturday dear is celebrating his birthday with ali family, and sunday his family is celebrating for him.. busy busy.. i cant join the girls again.. but i have bought a little pressie for gene last week while waiting for sista @ vivo.. wonder how to pass it to her.. hmm..

i am not selfish.. i do not ask for more time.. i just want more energy!

back to work.. to the mandune job..

SHOUTZ: i cant wait to graduate..

O yes, mum just mentioned that my maternal grandma, all my uncles and aunts and my lovely cousins misses us.. i promise to go before christmas after my exams ok?? (:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jia you, sis! =) Soon, another sem will be over. Working hard alongside with you too. Hugs.

Nette sis

Suyun said...

Mei,

Don't give yourself too much stress, will pray for you, for our Shepherd is always with you and He is your strength! No worry, He will see you through, for He is always faithful and you are His beloved leh! Miracle does happen and He will always be extra strong when we are weak...

This year could not get you a very big birthday present, paiseh... Wish you a blessed birthday several days ahead!