Monday, October 29, 2007

our birthday carnival..

happy birthday to me!! the babelicious one.. hee..


celebrated dear dear birthday at botak jones one week before with ali family.. they got him his fave. chocolate banana cake frm secret recipe!!

yummy ang moh western food
happy birthday dear dear!

celebrated my birthday with my family.. papa prepared delicious bak-kut-teh with you tiao, lor-bak, oyster sauce vegetables.. dear dear ordered a nice cake for me.. my family love it!!

some shots taken over dinner.. alfred kor and dear dear joined us too..

look at the wide spread!

papa made chinese tea..


while waiting for the lighter.. hee

p.s thanks mum for the BIG hongbao.. xiang, though you are my younger sister, didnt expect u to give me a BIG hongbao too!! im so touched.. b sis, thanks for telling me to choose my own pressie.. papa for the DELICIOUS dinner.. dear dear for the pretty interchangeable watch, ah yi for the nice blouse, sista for the decorative accessory hanger, gene for the cute hk hello kitty and lovely bag, steph my colleague cum classmate for the sweet strawberry cheesecake and many many good wishes from my friends.. even my ex-supplier and sopexa colleague remembered my birthday!! thanks all my friends for all your sms-es.

No comments: