Friday, November 30, 2007

end of day thoughts..

finally get to see yq's wedding dinner photos from jasline and kelly's uploaded pics.. they were all so beautiful that day.. hmm.. i could picture myself in it.. dear dear and i will make a great couple in the pics too! ... but anyway, its already sad enough that you don't attend your good friend's wedding.. why all the taboo?? if only im not aware... why did grandma and granddad keep telling me.. and my dad had to keep reminding me.. sighz..

well well well.. its time to stop all my baking craze for a while.. bought 2 more packs of butter and hersheys semi sweet chocolate chips for baking tmr.. hee.. to give some thoughts to my rom.. hah.. just realised we haven met the solemniser on the signing of the documents and my dad haven gave me a copy of his ic.. aiyo.. how many times must i remind him..?? haven confirm the table and menu with the restaurant.. though have decided long time ago.. opps! ;p

haven thought of what to do to my hair on that day.. rejected all the sponsorships.. haha.. it's time to start thinking stephy!! okokok.. hmm.. have to remove the idea of wearing a mini tiara.. coz have to go and buy a suitable one.. so many patterns.. which one to buy?? buy liao.. how to put?? haha.. at this instant, a silly idea came to my mind.. just invite sista to come to my house 3 hours before the rom and she can maybe fix my hair trouble for me?? haha..

make up should not be a problem to me though.. started make up since 14 years old.. should know most of the basis for a simple make up.. not stage one lah.. will try out tmr when i go out with dear dear the sample make up! to see if ok anot.. haha.. but who cares anyway, coz my clever aunt will photoshop all my blemishes for me.. thanks yi in advance! haha.. darn! my blog becomes an informal invitations to all of my close ones on their job roles!! haha.. okok.. better stop all my nonsense and go get my beauty sleep..

nitey nites nites!!

No comments: