Monday, January 12, 2009

my mini weekend bake..

baked peanut cookies on friday night at 11pm.. seriously, im quite tired when i was making the dough.. but i was too ambitious, i mixed 1 kg of batter!! but determined to try out my new oven, i continued to bake.. by the time the dough was ready.. gosh!! i do not really know how to operate it..

i had to take out my instruction manual! thankfully, it is in my baking drawer, ease of access.. quickly turned to the quick start page.. ta-da! got it operating!!


you must be thinking why i don't know how to operate the oven..
look at the knob on the left, it shows so many icons.. i dont even know which to use..

ta-da, presenting my yummy peanut cookies..
its a tad too sweet though.. shall reduce the sugar.. hee
though there are some cracks, shall improve it..
still getting to know my oven's temp & its hot spots! hee
it's late.. time to sleep.. goodnight.. update tomorrow!

No comments: