Monday, January 12, 2009

my sat lunch..

on saturday, i woke up early to prepare lunch for dear dear and my bro who stays overnight on weekends.. and as usual, he stayed overnight on friday.. hee.. he is hooked onto GH.. this tme he brought along his classmate, elton along to play.. elton is a good boy.. which is of good influence to my brother.. i hope they had fun... but as it was rather late, did not allow them to play after 12 because we do not want the neighbours to complain.. brother, you can bring elton along during cny to my house to play.. :) bring along mandarin oranges and we will give you an angpow.. hehe..

i like to cut and prepare all the ingredients before i start to cook..

my cut ingredients:
1st step: deep fry the onions and luncheon meat to make a luncheon meat meal.. my 1st time deep frying the onions, brother discovered it turned a little too brown though i used dark sauce to camouflage it.. haha.. well, brother made a comment, he said i can cook pretty well! hehe..


ta-da!! presenting the yummy lunch!!


shall bake a pizza real soon & make some pasta this weekend.. hee..

No comments: