Tuesday, January 20, 2009

my yummy baked pineapple tarts..

on sat i stayed at home to bake as well as to prepare to cook dinner.. tried to make some pineapple pattern on the top for some of the tarts.. for my 1st tray to see the results, thereafter the 1st tray is done, i took it out and were rather satisfied so my 2nd tray i did all with pineapple pattern.. hee.. but didnt manage to take a picture of it..

if u noticed, i didnt brush my egg with egg glaze because i prefer the powdery feeling.. besides if the egg glaze is not brushed properly.. i will turn out quite messy..


after knowing my oven temperature and its "attitude" i used 165 degrees and baked for 25 mins.. hee.. this oven is really big.. i baked 2 times using 2 trays and i get 3 bottles.. hee..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[... ] is another interesting source of information on this issue[...]