Wednesday, January 07, 2009

weekly updates..

last weekend, i woke up early to prepare "brunch".. bought the ingredients at fairprice extra.. made wanton noodles for dear dear.. hee..

the lunch that i prepared:

love the warm pansies corelle set.. thanks to my mum-in-law who bought for us.. it is so light so it is not tiring to wash.. *thumbs up, mummy kendy for your recommendation*

some habits at home:

after washing the dishes, i always wipe the basin dry.. i hate to see it so wet..

see my dry basin.. thanks dear dear to help me keep it dry... he he..

when weekend comes, my house becomes a mini-concert.. dear dear hits the drum and my brother plays the guitar.. as he is not wearing shirt, he doesnt want to be in the picture.. hee..

beat it dear dear!



last night, we went fairprice extra after work to get tidbits to prepare for the lunar new year..
see how much we stocked up! hee.. more to come.. hope i can bake pineapple tarts this weekend..

my other kitchen cabinet, which we also stock up alot of tidbits in case we are hungry.. but so far, we haven even open yet..

cup noodles, tins of biscuits, tea, milo, sugar, strawberry pocky, etc.. he he

after taking so many pictures in the kitchen, it's addictive.. i took another pic of my baking drawer! it's just right below the oven.. how cool!

everything is there!! hee..

im so love my kitchen..

No comments: