Sunday, November 04, 2007

time to be chao mugger..

exams in another week's time.. finally, this will be my final examinations with strategy next sem and im all done to obtain my paper and square hat!! haha..

its time to be in the mugger mode..

because of my recent happenings, i cant attend 3 weddings in nov and dec!! sighz.. which means i cant get to see my good friend from sec 1 in her wedding gown on her BIG day!! i was to be her jie mei.. after planning to sabotage her hubby.. but now i cant.. have reserved seats for dear dear and me at fullerton to celebrate her BIG day but now i cant go because the elders say it clash.. oh my!! i had to make her re-arrange the seatings.. tough job girl, i know.. im so so sorry.. really sincere.. sighz.. girl, i had already applied for leave but still wish you all the best and may you have a happy day! i know how much effort you have spent for this.. going for tasting from different hotels more than a year ago before finalising on fullerton.. i know how much you have wanted to make it perfect.. but i cant go.. ):

another one in dec just 2 days apart from my rom date! i have also promised her i'll go.. she is my sec class monitress.. she is always the captain when we play netball.. and now i cant go too! we have been classmates for the 5 years in css!

another one in nov too.. though she is not a very good friend of mine, we spent 3 years in the same class and she sits behind me..

it just dawn on me how sad that i cant be there to celebrate this ocassion with you girls.. im happy for you girls at the same time sad that i cant go because all are princesses and they want to have a fairytale wedding.. i wish to witness their fairy tale wedding!! one in fullerton, one in holiday inn, one in mandarin.. sighz..

great news!, i have finally bought my wedding bands!! and have become a member of soo kee!! hee.. in the end, we still go for white gold with comfort fit.. when the rings are here which is during my exams, haha.. i will take nice photos and blog about it! hee.. have been going to many many places in search of the perfect wedding band though nothing is perfect!! but really glad we bought this! thanks dear dear!

so happy that our families are so supportive of it.. my uncles have started to take leave!!

No comments: