Thursday, January 03, 2008

my baking frenzy day two..

these two days my holiday is just baking baking and more baking.. hee.. but i wasted alot of $$ to buy ingredients.. i bought custard powder but have not gotten a chance to use it yet.. hope to use it soon.. hope to make a moussecake for dad's birthday next week.. and can do something special soon.. hee hee..

i have been sleeping late the past few days.. watching romantic princess and sleeping late at night, waking up late in the mornings when it is already noon then will do my baking in the afternoon till dinner time.. haha.. its been 2 tiring days for me.. no more such crazy baking schedule after today.. haha..

dear dear came over to have dinner today, i packed everything nicely for him.. a buttercake, pineapple tarts, almond cookies, strawberry cheese tarts, cream cheese cuppies.. hee.

presenting the pictures i took today..

waiting for my egg whites to turn soft peaks.. wow! i must say i have wait so long for it to turn soft peaks.. i cant imagine if i want to do meringue.. wont i have to wait for a longer time for stiff peaks! haha..

my 1st butter cake.. in square tin..

my 2nd butter cake in round tin..

then after, i went to make more petite stuff.. no joke man. i have to carefully use my fingers to put the crust into the mould.. i had to wait and wait.. i cant remember how many tarts i baked today! i baked alot to give dear dear and my families.. my strawberry cheese tarts for my cute cousins, they love cheese!

am too tired today.. but i had fun today! baking makes my face oily because always place it near the oven while looking at my batter to bake.. it makes my hand very dry.. because of handling the butter and the frequent wash, my hands become so dry! must moisturise it!!

No comments: