Thursday, January 10, 2008

touching morning..

"Thanks for the call of concern yesterday sista. Though tired, I am feeling better le. Love you. Don worry too much abt yr finances sis. I believe that God knows the best for you and will provide for what you need. I miss the days of innocence and carefree life. This is the period of test and endurance for us. It will help us mature and grow. Stay close. I love you" -- from sista..

received a warm message that brightens my morning.. actually frankly, it did not only make you feel better.. it made me feel better also.. i love the statement best, "cut your liabilities, if you cant.. increase your earnings.. somehow, someway" haha.. though is not easy, but will endure on.. thanks for your encouragement really.. we'll stay close, definitely.. i love you too! remember to take good care of yourself.. f you ever need a helping hands, i'll be here.. *hugs*

this has been really a tough period for both of us.. always making decisions and more decisions and more decisions.. parents dont seem to offer much of support anymore because im grown up and decisions have to be made on my own.. though they do offer advice, but their advice always have to weigh the pros and cons.. there is no correct or wrong decision.. whichever you make.. makes me confused, worried and at loss at times..

baking does lift off my worries.. because when i bake, i have to put my mind focus on the recipe.. following it closely, watching the batter, the oven, etc.. by the time the cake or cookies is removed from the oven, it's time to rest.. too tired to even want to care about the decisions that i have to make.. though not now, but i have always been ks.. i plan.. i do not want things to come where i do not have time to react.. i weigh the pros and cons.. but in big decisions like these where $$ is involved is not easy.. hmm..

dear dear is right, after a hard day of work.. its time to relax and not put on our shoulders the heavy burden..

Lord, i hand you all my worries, my burdens and my confusion and be happy.. Thanks sista, you told me no matter what, the best is to be happy.. because even if you are rich, if you are not happy, it is of no use.. so i shall stick to my plans, continue to save as much as i can for now.. for a better future for us.. Mr, Mrs Yeo and maybe years down the road, junior Yeo.. hee..

all rightey, back to work..

No comments: