Sunday, January 06, 2008

my weekend..

went singing with dear dear on friday at partyworld with another couple.. this is the 1st time i see his gf.. enjoyed myself thoroughly.. i haven been singing for ages! managed to sing que yang.. o.. it reminds me of the show.. am watching romantic princess now but am not a fan of angela to begin with so does not gives me the motivation to finish the show like why why love..

on saturday we woke up really early to go school to pay our school fees.. after, we headed to orchard to exchange taka vouchers from the taka card then went to walk around.. it was raining and orchard was packed! human jam from the underpass.. we bought ingredients to make wanton noodles.. thanks dad to minced my pork, chestnut and prawns together.. else we would have had a later dinner.. bty, we ate at 9pm.. considered late as i usually have dinner before 7..

then after, i made some almond jellies and konnyaku jellies for dessert..

No comments: