Friday, July 20, 2007

i need some help..

have been fascinated by the end results of a plastic surgery!! though i do not consider myself really ugly with bad face shape and ugly features but if i had the money and the guts, i would definately go for it..
afterall, who doesnt want to be pretty.. for beauty, human resort to anything.. to undergo plastic surgery, it does not affect how others look at me..

being beautiful is my dream.. always have been..

was at the famous dr woffles webbie.. it is interesting to find the articles related the all the problem areas..
on myself, i probably would need the following services:

1) liposuction of the tummy, the butt and the thighs.. ($30.000)
2) removal of eyebags and dark eye circles ($10,000)
3) nose job ($5,000 to $6,000)

4) and if i can, a "bleaching" session.. i always like being fair! hee..

*sighz* if only i had the money and can stop working to undergo the surgery.. otherwise, any banks willing to give me zero interest installment plan??

hee..will start save save save.. for a better me!! hee..

~~i must be dreaming!!

No comments: