Thursday, July 05, 2007

小Ace.. my precious notebook..

pardon for the lousy creation of the pictures.. wanted to celebrate the homecoming of 小Ace..

please refer to the narration belows:
from top left to bottom right: ...me cheerios to the 小Ace!!
...wanted to sing sing and dance dance for my first notebook, my 小Ace.. .
...,]. fish helped to carry it home.. see i treated him a slurpee!! wanted to take a picture of his face but he doesn't want because he just got a "free" hair cut.. hee...
...
dear dear called to asked if i collected my new notebook.. i said yessh.. but is not a notebook, it is 小Ace.. thanks dear dear, i know you wanted to collect it with me but you had to work late..


why i want to give it a name? because this is my first notebook and i bought it out of my own pockets..小Ace suits it perfectly.. i may be considered a laggard in this IT age that i have not owned a notebook before.. but now i own one!! hee..

why i name it 小Ace?? wanted to give it a name such as 小灰 because of the colour.. sister, trust me.. i thought of jem jem when i wanted to name it 小灰 but is damn funny loh.. he is a guy and he name an office notebook mah.. but if i called it 小灰, then it sounds so grey.. the saying, my skies are grey.. definately, i do not want that.. so i thought of another name.. .. because the brand name is Acer.. i bought it mainly for my assignments and hopefully i can Aces all my assignments!! and alternatively ace in everything.. hee.. Amen?!

P.S O yes, i want to thank alfred kor kor, hee.. follow ,]. fish call u..., for giving me advices on the specs.. now that i thank alfred kor kor..

have to thank ,]. fish for carrying the heavy thing for me from jp all the way.. it's good to have a brother sometimes.. but as i learnt more things from you.. i get worried.. live life.. love life.. ,]. fish, we love you.. spend your time doing things more worthy of your time..

thank my dear dear for the supplementary citibank card which gives us zero installment plans.. hee

PPS: because alfred kor kor reads my blog too.. so have to give some credits.. because i do not want to take your help for granted... i appreciate it.. hee

No comments: