Thursday, July 12, 2007

sinful treats..

dear,
you have been working very late almost every other nights.. hope the specially handpicked dark and liquor chocolates can help you de-stress for a while.. so happy to see your face brighten up when i handed you the chocolates.. you were too tired to notice that i had the carrier on my hand!.. hee.. cause usually you always asked me what's my damage to my pockets on shopping.. hee..


well, hope that after eating your favourite dark chocolates you will feel happy.. may your project complete soon so you do not have to work so late every night.. if only i could help you in anyway.. but dear, i am not engineering-trained..


thanks for always standing by to listen to all my nonsense, bear with all my craziness on just follow law, bear with my short temper, always accompany me eat steamboat though you dislike it. accompany me eat durians though u hate the pungent smell.. to me the taste is too nice.... for watching 200 lbds beauty with me for more than once though you seldom watch shows more than once if it is not a great show.. for watching all the kim ah jung ads with me knowing that i am crazy about her!! always listening to me complaining about my job, my life etc.. thanks for always being around for me.. thanks for everything, dear.. love you..

hope the chocolates can encourage you a little during this busy period..

so happy to hear you compliment about my compliation of the photos. glad that you like it! it took me quite a few nights to edit all the photos we have taken..

p.s: thanks for wanting to accompany me in the lantern festival session.. so looking forward! im sure we'll have a great time!!


No comments: