Tuesday, July 03, 2007

my sister.. my great friend.. my dear civic princess..

sister, since you like to be a princess so much.. here's one for you! hee
hope you like the humble gift!

finally, sisters can meet up to have our fave steamboat together!! thanks sister, i know the qap is tiring.. you sacrificed your nap and even kena horned twice on your way to suntec to meet me but i was late.. ): sorry sister.. but i really appreciate you alot..

the 1st time we have the suntec steamboat was a year ago, we went shopping together and we rested our tired legs and enjoyed a good dinner of steamboat.. from that day onwards, i promised to crack an egg for you.. was on black and white on your friendster testimonial too.. no escape.. hee.. i still crack your egg for you! the 2nd time, we went as a foursome with bro ray too!! though i enjoyed the foursome but i prefer spending time together alone with you.. we had so much 猪肝 that our soup was filled with the essence of it!

times have changed.. $$ not easy to earn nowadays.. with my studies ongoing and other plans does not allow us to go out often.. really miss those days where i get the luxury of seeing you everday..

though it is more than 3 weeks to your birthday, hope you like the well advance pressie and card.. i took a picture of the pressie in the camera.. it was actually meant to be a surprise because you may think i give it to you nearer your birthday.. but you looked at all the photos and you saw the pressie!!
im happy that we shared a room in the taiwan trip.. allowing me for more chances to know you better.. though there were times which we had different opinions on things, and sometimes you were so straightforward and abit harsh with me.. for instance that day you even told me about my performance in jj.. for a moment, i was quite sad and disappointed.. but was glad that you were honest with me.. thanks for always standing by, for always updating me about your life, for always being yourself with me.. thanks for allowing me to be your listening ear and mediator between you and bro ray.. thanks for always saying you love me.. thanks for entertaining me by tieing up your hair just to show me the different styles you have.. thanks for always telling me that you cherish our great friendship and that we'll go a long way.. im sure we will.. for we have so many similar interests.. being such a shopaholic but for now have to cut cut cut.. $$ not easy to earn nowadays.. with the fact that both of us can yak and yak and yak all day long, and we love to take pictures though you always have better pose, we love to doll up though you are better at it.. being so spontaneous during k session.. sing sing, dance dance, sharing songs together, enjoying mini-concerts!! but sister, i can never sing like you.. you have a great great voice.. its a pity that you haven join the superstar.. nevertheless, you are already a star in my heart..!! 我们永远支持你!!

always candid sister, she wore the 2 pairs of earring for a shot..

shot 2..
you may be wondering why i get 2 pairs of earrings for you, that's because i want to be unique.. because usually noone gets 2 pairs.. hee.. i purposely hand-picked the designs for you leh.. did not anyhow get a giftset..





sister, hope you like the tiara i 'crowned' on you.. hee
a pose with my birthday wishes for sister

we witness quite a funny sight.. in my opinion that is.. we saw this fruit stall assistant measuring and counting the fruits basket by basket.. weighing the starfruits, bananas.. counting the no. of dragonfruits, papayas, watermelon, honeydew.. taking them randomly for measuring their weight.. my cheeky side of me took some quick shots.. and even a after shot to look at all the covered fruits!..


your wish shall be granted, we'll stay pretty pretty cute cute always!! hee..
cheers to our great sisterhood!
can you see the muscial notes at the background??
p/s and yes, our 1st experience kena chased by the security guard to tell us the building is closing in 5 mins time and we were to leave the building now..

No comments: