Monday, July 02, 2007

my fruitful weekend..

dear dear at 味香园

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
here we go..

dear dear ready for wedding..


This weekend was well-spent.. i managed to accomplished alot of things before the great gst increase!!

1) paid off semester school fees.. thanks to shenton income fund which keeps my fees safe for me.. hee
2) my precious and my 1st acer laptop.. thanks to dear dear supplementary citibank card which gives us zero installment purchase.. will upload my new lappie once i get my hands on it.. hmm.. what name shall i call it?? ...
3) had my fave steamboat dinner with sista.. will upload the photos tonight..

which also means i have to save save save.. “省省省, mother最棒" does that reminds you of that catchy phrase? smart marketers nowadays use catchy phase for easy customer retention!..

No comments: