Monday, July 16, 2007

my thoughts..

a heart-warming message was sent to me by hz babe.. she thought of me and how i helped her in the shape run last year when she had to be around for her family.. she said 1 year has passed since the day and she wanted to thank me for being a great colleague!!..

i miss her too... it was also through His grace that i always ended up in a company with great colleagues and became good friends..

just to share one of the past events i did... though work was very busy.. rushing for events.. supermarket promotions.. switching from being a smart, ms tough, to talk to suppliers to get better discounts, a humble lady during wine appreciation sessions, to try to bring out all my dialects when talking to local supermarket buyers to be like them during negotiations to get better spacing, etc.. to being strict and firm when talking to promoters to enforce some discipline in them.. o, i miss them so much.. met some when i go groceries shopping.. they still do recognise me and always greet me with their always warm smiles!! but the sense of achievement was greater than now.. hope i can get my degree soon.. i cant wait!! now i have to start thinking what i can do after i graduate..


jv, my ex-colleague, my client, my 3 great guest chefs, me n my ex-boss..
oh yes, we were in alsacian costumes!!

cant wait for school to start.. its another japan holiday for me.. seems like this holiday is longer than usual..been home almost everyday after work as dear is busy at work.. no school, no lectures, no tutorials, no assignments.. though i dont like the feeling of rushing for assignments, studying for exams.. but this semester, im all prepared for it with my 小Ace, with office 2007 installed, we are together ready to 'chiong'!!! may the coming semester pass like a breeze, amen!

oh my oh my, i cant wait to graduate!! and i will become the next graduate in my family together with B sis!! Cant believe it!!

加油 Stephy, 加油 小Ace!!!

No comments: