Wednesday, November 07, 2007

1 week away frm exams but..

but seriously have not started revising much.. got back my 3rd assignment result for market research.. i did badly and is in history my worst results so far.. sighz..

been asking around my friends on their bridal package so that after exams, i can go recce on my own to find out the estimated pricing 1st.. though we plan our customary much later but still have to get the dress and all for the rom day itself.. went a few places to see, daniel yam, is etc.. but was thinking of wearing it only once.. if i spend $$ on that dress which i may not get to wear it again.. but if i pay a minimal deposit on the bridal package, i may get the dress from them.. since i will need that package next time, might as well commit to the package 1st.. cant wait for exams to be over to start hunting around..

i cant believe that the rom lunch table arrangement i have to amend it so many many times.. it is only a few tables and yet i get many opinions! not finalised yet, still waiting for rsvp till end nov haha.. i cant imagine my other bride friends arranging theirs now and i have since told 2 of them that i cant come.. im so so so so sorry girls.. but i saw their wedding photos last weekend! how nice and how blissful!

haven been taking much pictures thus explains the lack of photographs in my blog post recently..

p.s thanks my aunt who will be helping me to take photos that day! gee.. i emailed her a list of shots that i want.. apologies for the demands but just want to capture those precious moments..

No comments: