Friday, November 16, 2007

christmasey season~~

"everybody likes to take a holiday..
everybody likes to take a rest..
spending time together with the family..
sharing lots of love and happiness..

o~~oo~~oo..

come on, ring those bells.. light the christmas tree..
Jesus is the King.. born for you and me..
come on, ring those bells.. everybody say..
Jesus we remember its Your birthday!"

hmm.. everyone in the christmasey mood.. that was my favorite christmas song ever since i became a christian.. because my church sings it every year!! haha.. and it gives you a happy christmasey mood!!

my family must be bz with the christmas preparations.. from the family gathering dinner to the presents for everyone.. hmm.. pardon me, as i will not be buying christmas presents this year.. because i still have school fees to pay.. as this is my last semester, i will make it a point to buy it next year..

my best christmas present would be ..... (shh.. it's a secret!)

by the way, my exams not over yet.. just that there's nothing to do at work so here i am blogging about the christmas season.. cant wait till my exams are over to get a part time job!

No comments: