Thursday, November 22, 2007

my 1st attempt: baking cupcakes

with the hype with all the cupcakes and influence from my colleague kendy.. she loves to bake and cook.. she has baked many nice things to bring for us to try.. cheesecake, apple muffins, moonies and etc..

have been surfing on the net for recipes and ideas on decorating cupcakes.. thanks kendy, for giving me idiot-proof recipes for me to follow.. thus the results!! haha.. though am not as good at baking but this is considered not too bad for my 1st attempt.. hee.. haven baked for years!!!

i started mixing the ingredients at 10 plus, thus it was quite late for me to experiment on the icing.. will leave it till tomorrow! it's our holiday again!! hee..

i will try to bake vanilla flavour tomorrow and decorate it with the icing!!

p.s: kendy, i saw the imported brand of decoratives at poon huat today.. so tempted to buy but so expensive!


life without mixer means I have to do it manually..

excited stephy stay by the oven to monitor the progress..


excited stephy continues to stay put..

it's finally done.. but am quite sad that it is broken at the top..

No comments: