Friday, November 16, 2007

im getting stressed..

getting stressed over the things i have not done for my rom.. actually i should be more worried about my exams.. haven really started studying for the tuesday paper.. and yet i am freting over my rom thingy..

1 thing settled yesterday, the wedding bands should be ready for collection in 2 weeks time.. actually i always thought i have lots of time.. but today sista sms me to post my rom dress in my blog for her to see.. then i replied her saying i have not gotten the dress yet!! haha.. i remember xiang also sms me 2 days ago about my dress since the girls in my family have already thought of what to wear.. my mum also bought a lovely dress for my rom.. but i have not gotten mine! hee.. now im getting stressed.. time is tight..

but to all my dear frens, thanks for agreeing to come to my rom so readily.. my sincere and warmest thanks..

i listed the following things undone:
1) my dress and dear dear outfit
2) our table no. confirmation
3) our lunch menu.. my dad will sponsor white promfet fish to be prepared in teochew style.. hee.. need to inform the restaurant..
4) meeting the solemniser to endorse on the document
5) dear dear friends confirmation to attend
6) leave application
7) my surprise for my guests
8) for dear dear, he also haven ordered the hand bouquet..

hmm.. wrote it on my blog to remind me the things to get ready.. seems a simple affair but many many things to prepare..

all rightey, gota take a shower and have a good night sleep as i need to study hard for my tuesday paper in order to get the stuff ready.. not forgeting my part time job after exams..

No comments: